"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."- Thomas Edison

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Comments for Kids #8-11

C4K#8
I commented on Alba Skunkshark's blog. I suggested naming the picture "The Circle Spool".












C4K#9
This third grade student created a Kerpoof picture so that he could remember the order of the planets. I think this is an interesting, fun tool.

C4K#10
I commented on a video created by Room 7, a class in the Manaiakalani cluster of schools in New Zealand. The movie was made for the Manaiakalani film festival, which is held annually. The enthusiasm and dancing showed that these students truly know how to have fun at school.

C4K#11
I commented on Josue's blog. He is a sixth grade student who writes about his experience using video chat in order to talk to his uncle and cousins in Guatemala. Skype is really a great asset to society.

No comments:

Post a Comment